Kissing is "Thee" most romantic thing you can do in your love relationship, as well it is extremely great for your health. But Let's See Some Facts About Kissing:
1. “Kiss” is from the Old Englishcyssan from the proto-Germanickussijanan or kuss, which is probably based on the sound kissing can make
2. The science of kissing is called philematology
3. The insulting slang “kiss my ass” dates back at least to 1705
4. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of the fingers. Not even genitals have as much sensitivity as lips.
5. A woman in China partially lost her hearing after her boyfriend reportedly ruptured her eardrum with a passionate kiss. Apparently, the kiss reduced the pressure in the mouth, pulled the eardrum out, and caused the breakdown of the ear
6. Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss. Some scholars speculate this preference starts in the womb
7. The most important muscle in kissing is the orbicularis oris, also known as the kissing muscle, which allows the lips to “pucker.
8. The lips of both men and women resemble the lips of the vagina.
9. The Romans created three categories of kissing: (1) Osculum, a kiss on the cheek, (2) Basium, a kiss on the lips, and (3) Savolium, a deep kiss.
10. The term “French kiss” came into the English language around 1923 as a slur on the French culture which was thought to be overly concerned with sex. In France, it’s called a tongue kiss or soul kiss because if done right, it feels as if two souls are merging. In fact, several ancient cultures thought that mouth-to-mouth kissing mingled two lovers’ souls
11. Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. A Hershey’s kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking–or about four minutes of kissing–to burn off
12. Mechanically speaking, kissing is almost identical to suckling. Some scholars speculate that the way a person kisses may reflect whether he or she was breastfed or bottle fed.
13. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath.
14. The Kama (desire) Sutra (type of verse) lists over 30 types of kisses, such as “fighting of the tongue.
15. According to one study, many men are more particular about which women they kissed than who they went to bed with, suggesting that kissing is somehow more about love than coitus is..
16. Common chimpanzees kiss with open mouths, but not with their tongues. Bonobos, the most intelligent of primates, do kiss with their tongues
17. Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract
18. The film with the most kisses is Don Juan (1926) in which John Barrymore and Mary Astor share 127 kisses. The film with the longest kiss is Andy Warhol’s 1963 film Kiss. The 1961 film Splendor in the Grass, with Natalie Wood and Warren Beatty, made history for containing Hollywood’s first French kiss
19. lthough many men and women consider it childish, more than 95% of them occasionally like to rub noses while kissing. Often called an “Eskimo kiss” in Western culture, this form of kissing is based loosely on a traditional Inuit greeting called a “kunik.”
20. The kiss of life (breath of God) and the kiss of death (Judas’ kiss) are powerful literary and artistic symbols. Sixteenth century authors were especially likely to use them as sexual metaphors.
21. Cunnilingus is a type of sexual kissing whereby a person stimulates the external female genital organs with the mouth or tongue. The word “cunnilingus” derives from the Latin cunnus (vulva, vagina) and lingua (tongue) or lingere (to lick up)
22. The mouth is full of bacteria. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria --- So You Better Be Sure You Really Care For Someone Before Kissing Them..
23. X”s at the end of a correspondence letter represent the contact of the lips during a kiss.
Female Orgasm, How to make a woman Orgasm, How to have an orgasm, Woman orgasm, Woman in love, Orgasm, What is Orgasm
Morning Sex, Best morning sex, 13 Reasons to have Morning Sex, 13 Ways to have Morning Sex, Sex in Relationship
Tags: Kissing, How to Kiss, 23 Ways How to Kiss your Love, Romantic Kissing, Kissing Game, Tongue Kissing, What is kissing, Kissing You, I kiss You